Type of Information Collected
You agree that Bookwater collects, stores and uses the following information with Your consent for the purpose of rendering and improving the Services.
Information You give us: Information You give us at the time of registering for the Services, including but not limited to name, phone number, email address, age, gender, contact details, photo, bank account details & government identity.
Information we get from You when You use the Services: We collect the following information from Your use of the Services and the manner in which You use them:
- Device information, including but not limited to information of Your IP address, device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, latitude/longitude location, carrier, data connection type, availability of payment enabled mobile wallets (examples: Apple Pay, Google Pay etc.);
- Browser information including but not limited to the type of browser, language, Your browser history;
- Log information, including but not limited to debug and crash logs;
- Information regarding the quantity and quality of the water supplied to You
including but not limited to Totally Dissolved Solids (TDS), temperature, turbidity, Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) (“Water Data”);
- Information uploaded by You onto the Services, communications between You and other Users including but not limited to photographs, messages, location, notes, text, drawings, images, product pricing, audio messages, video files;
- Behavior information including but not limited to information regarding the domain, referring website address, date and time of visits, page view data, keywords, visitor activities, geo location (city, country, zip code), advertisements identifiers (IDFA or Google Advertising ID etc.), history of advertisements and behavioral information from such advertisements, click data;
- Meta Data automatically received from your device when you upload any
information onto the Website/App including but not limited to place and time of the uploaded information, mobile operating system, screen size, touch capability, mobile operating system, session id, referring link, device type and version;
- Location information may be derived from Your IP address, GPS or any other sensor that may have access points and cell towers. Data may be collected even when the app is not in use; and
- Information from cookies and other usage data.
Bookwater may also access your registered email and/ or SMS for the purpose of accessing any one-time passwords that may be sent to You.
You may at Your discretion allow Bookwater to access Your contacts and Your contacts’ information including but not limited to email ids, phone numbers, addresses.
Bookwater or any of its third-party services may from time to time require You to provide it with payment related information including credit card, debit card, bank account details, passwords, tax related information such as GST, PAN, etc., one-time passwords and billing addresses.
Bookwater may place and access certain cookies when You visit certain parts of the Website and/or App. Cookies are small text file/s placed on Your device for the purpose of analyzing the web page flow, measuring promotional effectiveness and promoting trust and safety.
Before Bookwater places cookies on Your device, You will be presented with a message bar requesting Your consent to set those cookies. You may, at Your discretion deny consent to the placing of cookies; however, this may result in certain features of Bookwater not being fully functional or as intended.
You may choose to enable or disable Cookies on Your internet browser at any time. You may further choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, this may result in You losing information that enables You to access Bookwater’s Services efficiently and effectively including, but not limited to, personalized settings.
Use of Information
The information collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- To enable You to avail services provided by our suppliers who have been onboarded on our platform;
- To enable our suppliers to provide You the services sought for by you;
- To develop and improve Bookwater’s Services, websites, products, content and advertising;
- Providing You location-based services and offers based on Your interest;
- Detecting fraud and abuse;
- Keeping internal records;
- To subscribe You and/or Your contacts to Bookwater’s promotional emails, messages, ongoing offers and other social features including sending invites and referral links to Your contacts.
- In the event that Bookwater is merged, acquired, sold or some of its assets are acquired, it may disclose any or all of Your information to the acquiring party;
- Bookwater may also access, use, store and disclose Personal Information (including the content of Your communications) to comply with the law and lawful requests or legal process, enforce the terms and policies governing Your use of the Service, including investigations of any potential violation, to detect or prevent security breaches, fraud or technical issues, to protect the rights or property of Bookwater and its Users, and when Bookwater believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Bookwater, its employees, Users or the general public.
- The Water Data may be used by Bookwater for purposes of marketing and aggregation. Bookwater is entitled to commercially use and monetize the Water Data in any manner as it deems fit.
Other than the aforementioned, Bookwater shall not use or disclose Your Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
Third Parties Services:
Bookwater may engage third party service providers for the purpose of rendering the Services. Such third-party service providers may have access to any or all of Your information.
Bookwater may at its sole discretion transmit certain data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Parental Rights and Child Protection
Bookwater does not knowingly collect any information of individuals under the age of 18 years. If You are under the age of 18 please do not use the Services. In the event that it comes to the notice of Bookwater that any individual is in breach of this requirement, Bookwater shall terminate their account and bar their activities on the Website and/or App.
Bookwater has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Your information.
You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login passwords, one-time passwords or other passwords.
Bookwater uses encrypted and approved payment gateways for all financial transactions.
Bookwater uses commercially reasonable methods to protect Your information, however, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and Bookwater cannot ensure the security of Your information transmitted on the Website or Services. You agree that you provide Bookwater with information at Your own risk.
If Bookwater is made aware of any security systems breach, it shall attempt to notify You electronically.
You may direct all communications to Bookwater to email@example.com, including requests to cease using any or all of Your information.