Acceptance Of The Policy And Changes To The Policy
By clicking the “I Accept” button at the end of the Terms or by make use of the Platforms, you are deemed to have read, understood and consented to the collection, storage, use, processing and transfer of your data in the manner set out hereunder.
If You have any further privacy or security queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Information We Gather
You agree that Bookwater collects, stores and uses the following information with your consent for the purpose of permitting you to use the Platforms and provide services to the customers in accordance with the Supplier Agreement.
Information you give us: Information you give us at the time of registering for the Services, including but not limited to name, age, gender, contact details, photo of the tankers, personal photos, government identity.
Information we get from you when you use the Services: We collect the following information from your use of the Services and the manner in which you use them:
- Device information, including but not limited to information of your IP address, device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, latitude/longitude location, carrier, data connection type, availability of payment enabled mobile wallets (examples: Apple Pay, Google Pay etc.), and sensor information such as barometric pressure, accelerometer measurements, gyroscope measurements, device orientation, magnetic field measurements, direction of travel, motion activity (e.g. walking), or other similar sensor measurements;
- Information regarding the quantity and quality of the water in your tanker including but not limited to Totally Dissolved Solids (TDS), temperature, turbidity, Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) and Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) (“Water Data”);
- Browser information including but not limited to the type of browser, language, your browser history;
- Log information;
- Information uploaded by you onto the Services, communications between you and other Users including but not limited to photographs, messages, notes, text, drawings, images, audio messages, video files;
- Behavior information including but not limited to information regarding the domain, referring website address, date and time of visits, page view data, keywords, visitor activities, geo location (city, country, zip code), advertisements identifiers (IDFA or Google Advertising ID etc.), history of advertisements and behavioral information from such advertisements, click data;
- Meta Data automatically received from your device when you upload any information onto the Website/App including but not limited to place and time of the uploaded information, mobile operating system, screen size, touch capability, mobile operating system, session id, referring link, device type and version.
- Location information may be derived from Your IP address, GPS or any other sensor that may have access points and cell towers. Data may be collected even when the app is not in use;
- Information from cookies and other usage data.
- You may at Your discretion allow Bookwater to access Your contacts and Your contacts’ information including but not limited to email ids, phone numbers, addresses.
- Bookwater or any of its third-party services may from time to time require You to provide it with payment related information including credit card, debit card, bank account details, passwords, one-time passwords, log-in credentials and billing addresses. Bookwater may also access your registered email and/ or SMS for the purpose of accessing any one-time passwords that may be sent to You.
- Bookwater may place and access certain cookies when You visit certain parts of the Website and/or App. Cookies are small text file placed on Your device for the purpose of analyzing the web page flow, measuring promotional effectiveness and promoting trust and safety.
- Before Bookwater places cookies on Your device, You will be presented with a message bar requesting Your consent to set those cookies. You may, at Your discretion deny consent to the placing of cookies; however, this may result in certain features of Bookwater not being fully functional or as intended.
- You may choose to enable or disable Cookies on Your internet browser at any time. You may further choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, this may result in You losing information that enables You to access Bookwater’s Services efficiently and effectively including, but not limited to, personalized settings.
Use of Information We Collect
The information collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- Enable You to provide services to the customers;
- Providing customers with your location and other details relevant to the services provided by You
- Enabling customers to contact You;
- To develop and improve Bookwater’s Services, websites, products, content and advertising;
- Detecting fraud and abuse;
- Keeping internal records;
- You may at Your discretion allow Bookwater to subscribe You and/or Your contacts to Bookwater’s promotional emails, messages, ongoing offers and other social features including sending invites and referral links to Your contacts.
- In the event that Bookwater is merged, acquired, sold or some of its assets are acquired, it may disclose any or all of Your information to the acquiring party;
- Bookwater may also access, use, store and disclose Personal Information (including the content of Your communications) to comply with the law and lawful requests or legal process, enforce the terms and policies governing Your use of the Service, including investigations of any potential violation, to detect or prevent security breaches, fraud or technical issues, to protect the rights or property of Bookwater and its Users, and when Bookwater believes in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Bookwater, its employees, Users or the general public.
The Water Data as well as certain additional data may be disclosed by Bookwater to third parties and used for purposes of marketing and aggregation. Bookwater is entitled to commercially use and monetize such data in any manner as it deems fit including through its proprietary machine learning mechanism and artificial intelligence algorithms. Bookwater is not required to seek your consent or compensate you in any manner for such use of such data. However, personal data such as contact numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed.
Other than the aforementioned, Bookwater shall not use or disclose Your Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
Upon expiry or earlier termination of the Supplier Agreement, we shall deal with the data collected by us in the manner prescribed under the Supplier Agreement.
Disclosure And Transfer Of Data
We may disclose and transfer your data within and outside of your jurisdiction in accordance with the following:
- We may disclose the your data to our customers, independent contractors, vendors and suppliers including but not limited to telephone service providers, payment gateway providers, web and data hosting providers (collectively, “Outside Contractors“) who are engaged in either receiving or rendering Bookwater with specific services and products related to the purposes (including services and products related to the Device).
- We may make disclosures to our group companies.
- We may make disclosures to third parties, in the event of a merger or acquisition, where all or a portion of Bookwaters business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing Personal Data) are sold or transferred to a third party.
- We may make disclosure where required by applicable law or pursuant to summons, judicial orders, governmental investigations or proceedings, or to establish or exercise the legal rights Bookwater or defend against legal claims.
- We may make disclosures if we need to notify or assist in notifying a family member, personal representative, or another person responsible for a Patient’s care and general condition.
- Bookwater may at its sole discretion transmit certain data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Bookwater undertakes all necessary efforts to protect your data against unauthorized access. All data is protected by industry standard encryption technologies and is handled securely by Bookwater. You agree and acknowledge that you are aware that Bookwater has implemented security measures and taken adequate steps to protect your data.
Furthermore, upon sharing or transferring any data, we undertake reasonable efforts to ensure that the transferee maintains or adopts security practices and procedures which are at least as stringent as the security practices and procedures we follow.
You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your login passwords, one-time passwords or other passwords.
Bookwater uses encrypted and approved payment gateways for all financial transactions.
Bookwater agrees that it shall not use Your personally identifiable information such as name and contact details for any purpose other than for rendering the Services.
Bookwater uses commercially reasonable methods to protect Your information, however, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and Bookwater cannot ensure the security of Your information transmitted on the Website or Services. Bookwater is not responsible in any way for the security of the devices on which you operate the Website/ App. You agree that you provide Bookwater with information at Your own risk.
Links To Third Party Web Sites
If Bookwater is made aware of any security systems breach, it shall attempt to notify You electronically.
You may direct all communications to Bookwater to firstname.lastname@example.org , including requests to cease using any or all of Your information.